Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Andrina's Quilt another UFO on it way




UFO one down and many more to go!

I'm so happy I finally got this quilt completed for my grand daughter Andrina, even thou she was fourteen when I had finished the top and now almost 21, she still loves basketball and is excited to see her quilt. I'd asked if she would like something with a different fabric, she said no. She hasn't seen this so has no idea of what to expect. I've pulled one more quilt from my UFO to complete for her brother. Now anybody that's been in quilting for a while will know by the name of this pattern when it was started too. Stack and Whack Quilt, I hope I can remember how this goes together. I've got several of the blocks completed so now I'm trying to figure out where I left off and how to cut some more to make it larger for a man not a child, the print will be okay it's not really childish, But on the Halloween theme. I hope I can get this together, I've always really liked this print.


Time to start reading those instruction again..

Happy Stitching to everybody... Crissie

1 comment:

Lynn said...

It feel good to get one of those UFO's finished doesn't it! I'll bet your granddaughter will cherish her quilt!