Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Purple Quilt ~








Yesterday I started on another quilt, a lady that belongs to our group asked me to quilt her quilt for her. I knew it was really large and felt maybe to large for me to handle? So when I stared I found it wasn't hard at all, but today I think I'm changing my mind! It's heavy and measured 104" X 98" so my whole sewing room is just about full of her quilt. I'm quilting it like she ask, I fill like I'm on a mary-go-round at times. I think this should be called "And Here We Go"
I'll post a picture of the whole quilt when I've completed it, until then this is what I get as it sets under my machine, on my cutting table and a small table to my right side and a drawer opened on my left side to support and keep it from hanging over the back or sides.. BIG VERY BIG QUILT!

No comments: