Sunday, January 10, 2010

January2010


Busy week for Crissie ~
This has really been a busy week, I not only caught a bad cold, But I had to go in all kinds of different directions ~ ~ ~
I had to purchase a new land phone and learn how to set it up.. my computer friend installed a new browser for me and it's wonderful.. So I'm still feeling my way around with that (tail spin there and still spinning)! Wanting to work on my UFO's but I've got quilts that ladies are waiting for. So I put all my energy forward and did a little of my UFO, put Christmas away and completed my friends quilt. I'm still learning and showing my husband the new bells and whistles on the new phone and still need to learn how to set up my Bookmarks in the new browser! This quilt is called Flight of Fancy, this is the second one I've quilted now. I've got to start a very large quilt and I'm worried it might be to large for me to handle??? I don't have a long arm my machine has a larger bed and that does help. My biggest concern is to make this lady happy!
Please send all the Quilters Lucky Thoughts my way...

It was fun thinking up new ideas and trying them out...

I love the black birds and cherries, how perfect it that together ~




One of my baskets is getting closer to being completed.. Lucky me I've got several more to complete and I'm not one to work on just one project at a time, I've got several going but love it when the end results show up... That's so rewarding!



No comments: