Friday, January 15, 2010

New Idea~



At our family Christmas party my sister in law had this darling snowman topper on the back of her sofa. The thought of that kept pulling at me!
As if I don't have enough to do all ready the thoughts just keeps running through my mind. So I started digging in my stash and am auditioning fabrics! I'm looking for a black plaid for a hat for one of the snowmen, a solid black hat won't show up with the back ground I'm thinking about using. My back ground is dark, after all snow people do not care much for sun, Right? I don't have any problem with the snowladies, so much fun! I think I really enjoy pulling fabric and starting new projects and oh does it show, as I've go so many UFO waiting to be completed. I love variety and work on several on and off. These are so cute and will cheer up any room for the holidays. I would like to make another one (some day maybe) using a different pattern for my guest room too, maybe in blues, Could be stars or flowers? Such a nice idea for a quite change.

No comments: