Wednesday, December 9, 2009

December ...

My friend Liz from Britain sent me a beautiful seed bead needle case she made ~ all those little seed beads and I know you cann't see but there are small little daisies all around the case. Such a beautiful charm, I'll treasure it for ever just as I do our friendship~
My friend Janet who is a California transplant in Ohio sent me a sweet little hand made mini basket full of sewing notions. I now know I'll never lose any notions. The little basket is hand made too, so cute right down to a rotary cutter and mate. (enlarge this picture and you can see the little daisies... and the small notions inside the small basket! So Cute)

I know everybody is getting ready for Christmas and I've been helping a few people by quilting their work.


Gina my niece came and picked up her darling reindeer wall hanging .. I had a lot of fun quilting it and she did such a good job for being new at sewing. She wanted snow flakes so look close and you'll see three~ ~


I completed quilting all five of Sharon's Table Toppers. This is the last one:
Back side of table topper


I quilted a quilt that Joanie made for a friend and she came and picked it up and is putting the binding on. I really enjoyed quilting this, such a nice looking family~ Joanie did such a nice job, The person that's getting this is going to be so surprised ~ What a treasure of a gift ~ ~ and Loving memories ~ ~ ~




The last quilt I did was for my friend Gerry it's the paper doll quilt. I sure do like the darling pictures of all the little dolls.

No comments: