Thursday, December 31, 2009

Almost 2010


Here it is and it's time to Wish all my friends a Happy New Year 2010 ~ Kind of hard to believe...
One of my friend told me Jim C. had this to say and I think it's a nice thought too.
"Time.... Wish we could keep it in a bottle"
I put some of the Christmas decorations away yesterday and cleaned up lots of last years dust just to make room for 2010. ;o}
I've been working on some of my UFO's again once again I'm going to try and work on more to make room for other dreams I have floating around in my head.
This is another great quote I read and I really think it's a nice thought~
"I like that January brings a fresh start to life! We have a chance to put the old behind us and look forward to the new year. It gives me a feeling that anything is possible" Robin Bateman, 31, Camp Lejeune, N.C.

No comments: