Monday, October 12, 2009

Paper Doll Quilt

I'm moving right along ~ I completed Joellen's Paper Doll quilt for Milie's Christmas present...
This was fun to do, all these darling dolls and Joellen's got the clothes that go with the dolls. Her little grand daughter Milie (3 years old) fell in love with the fabric when she saw it, so Grandma couldn't resist making this quilt for her. Milie has three sister's, they are such pretty little girls.

I've got to quilt Joan's pretty quilt next, I love her quilt and especially the borders, so this one should be fun to do too. After her quilt is done, I've got five table clothes and another Flight of Fancy to do... So I guess it's time to get to my sewing room with my three little furry friends. I had to make each of them a bed so they would leave me alone and not want to sit on the quilts. They love sitting in the window in front of my machine. We have a very friendly humming bird that darts back and forth in front of the window. I've got a humming bird feeder by the window, the beginning of this summer this little guy was really shy, he's learned fast that the cats can't get to him, so now he is teasing them and has no problem sitting on the feeder eating or darting back and forth in front of the window when one of the girls are watching. Gidget's got her bed in the corner and Sneezie has a basket. Paw's usually sits in the window. Kids flew the coop so cats took their places.



No comments: