Wednesday, October 21, 2009

October with Austin






Austin came over today to visit with Grandma while Daddy took Mama to the doctors, she hurt her toe and had to return to the doctor to have it check out. Poor Mama..
We had a nice visit but NO hugs, he told me he was saving them until he left, he kept asking me if I felt better every few minutes. I told him no hugs makes me so sad! When his Dad came to pick him up he gave me a hug and wiped off my little kiss, then asked if that made me feel better. He was not in a mood to let me take his pictures. I tried to get one with that darling dimple but no luck today. So cute and such a good little boy, he even picked up all his toys and didn't even have to be told. Good Little Boy wish he wouldn't grow so fast!
Can't forget Teddie... His true love... He really needs a bath! Ya right! Just try and get him away long enough for that~

No comments: