Thursday, September 29, 2011

Table Runner


I quilted this for my sister-in-law.







She was having a little problem learning her new machine so she was going to tie this pretty table runner she made. I offered to quilt it for her, Everybody in our group is making these they go so fast and are really easy to make as long as you get the border fabric. Some of the ladies tried using others that were actually border prints, but they didn't work out.

I've been getting the different pieces ready to applique on my next basket quilt block. I've got to get back in the swing of things after my husbands had his operation.


















I just did a large meandering. I just couldn't see it tied! It was really funny too as I purchased my fabric just like this years ago and she just purchased hers a few weeks ago. Funny how you run out of something and try so hard to find it, yet this print they must have made another run or found it in the warehouse? Makes you wonder?
















I just love the Janome 7700 Horizon machine, this is my fourth Janome and second one with the extra room. Of course this table runner was a breeze, I've even quilted a queen sized quilt and have no problem, I have so much fun free hand quilting I just love it!
Back to the sewing machine..... Happy Sewing to everybody.. Crissie

No comments: